The Canadian Land Reclamation Association/Association Canadienne de Réhabilitation des Sites Dégradés (CLRA/ACRSD) is a non-profit organization incorporated in Canada with corresponding members throughout North America and other countries. The main objectives of CLRA/ACRSD are:
- To further knowledge and encourage investigation of problems and solutions in land reclamation.
- To provide opportunities for those interested in and concerned with land reclamation to meet and exchange information, ideas and experience.
- To incorporate the advances from research and practical experience into land reclamation planning and practice.
- To collect information relating to land reclamation and publish periodicals, books and leaflets which the Association may think desirable.
- To encourage education in the field of land reclamation.
- To provide awards for noteworthy achievements in the field of land reclamation.
Contact the CLRA at email@example.com